What is Heavy or Excessive Menstrual Bleeding?
Are you tired of letting your heavy periods control your life?
Is your period holding you back?
This is a very common problem that affects about 1 in 3 women.12. The signs of heavy bleeding are most likely to start between the ages of 30 and 40. Many women also say that excessive menstrual bleeding makes it difficult to work, exercise, and be socially and sexually active. You may also feel weak, tired, and have no energy.
Why would 95% of Patients Recommend Minerva11?
- 72% of Women had no bleeding (Amenorrhea)11
- 93% of Women had their periods reduced to a normal or less level (Treatment Success)11
- Women have improved their desire or interest in sexual activities (if sexually active)8
- Treatment can be performed in your doctor’s office under minimal anesthesia
- Fast Procedure Time of just 3 to 4 Minutes
- One year following the Minerva Treatment in a clinical study conducted for FDA approval